Medical transportation is available except between the hours of 1:00am to 6:00am.
Medical transportation is available to access medically required health services at the
nearest appropriate facility. NIHB’s medical transportation program covers the following:
• Land transportation (buses, community vans)
• Food and lodging for clients in-transit
• Scheduled and chartered flights
• Ground ambulance
• Escort and/or interpreter services when medically or legally required
• Transportation to alcohol, drug, and solvent abuse treatment centers
• Transportation to traditional healers
Please be aware Medical transportation must be advised by 3:00pm for processing
requests for Medical Transportation for the following day.